Friday, November 23, 2012

Nine Month Update

Hey, all! I know it has been a really long time since I've updated this page, even though I've been asked to do so several times, and many of you read Melissa's blog so I'll try not to duplicate content here. Kathryn continues to do well. She's doing really well, actually, and that's why I haven't posted anything in such a long time. She's nine months old now, and there just hasn't been much to say. I guess that in itself is worth saying though. Her screaming bouts, which would often last for several hours, stopped the day she received her two-month shots and she has been a very happy kid ever since. I guess she gets that from Robyn, because I'm not generally known for my sunny disposition. KB has two teeth now, in front on the bottom, and they're as sharp as razors. She wakes up with a smile, babbling to herself and plays until you come pick her up (as long as that's within 10 – 20 minutes). This week, Kitty started pulling herself up to a standing position and she can even walk a little bit if you hold her hand. It's more of a controlled fall-stumble thing and she doesn't recognize it as a valid means of transportation, but she'll get there. Also this week, she started sleeping through the night, and I'm ecstatic not to be getting up at 3:00AM any longer. Sorry, Chris, I know that's probably hard for you to read. We've posted a few pictures on a Shutterfly share page for those of you who aren't friends with Robyn on Facebook. I've also copied all of the updates out of here to a blog in case you're tired of logging in. I doubt I'll be updating more often than I have been; it's not really my preferred method of communication. We'd much rather have you over for a cup of coffee to see and play with her yourself. I hope you're all having a happy Thanksgiving and, as I wrote in Melissa's blog, we're thankful for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment